martes, 7 de abril de 2009

Eva Mendes no se arrepiente

-Are you referring to the Calvin Klein campaign?
-Exactly. And to be completely honest, it was a total accident that you could suddenly see my breast -I was meant to have the sheet around me, and then suddenly my breast appeared on screen. But I got the final say on it -they showed me the clip and I approved it because I thought it looked great. I have nothing against erotic images, as long as I set the rules. It's my sexuality and I control haw it gets used.

-Do you have any regrets?
-No, I don't regreat the campaing at all. I'm even a littje proud that I got banned from TV because of a tiny patch of naked breast. If that's not rock' n' roll, I don't know what is! The Americans may not have liked it but the Italians loved it. I'm comfortable about my body.

*Extracto de la entrevista "It's Fun To Be A Woman", de la revista Tush, 01/2009

No hay comentarios.:

Related Posts with Thumbnails