viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2008

"Las peores canciones del 2008", según el Village Voice

El diario Village Voice de Nueva York eligió a las peores canciones del 2008 y el ganador es...

-Nickelback
con la canción “Something in your mouth”: You look so much cuter with something in your mouth.


Las que quedaron en el camino fueron:

-The Killers. “Human” Are we human or are we dancer?
-T-Pain. “Teraphy” I don’t need you sex/I’ll masturbate
-Lady GaGa. “Boy, Boys, Boys” Love it when you call me ‘Legs’/In the morning buy me eggs

-The Streets. “Alleged Legends” Do what you think’s right And you will fell right/’Cause when You’re bad you will feel sad/That’s the religion I live by.
-Usher. “Trading Places” Skip dinner and gon’ rent a movie/you order Chinese food right before you do me.
-Weezer. “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” You try to play it cool like you just don’t care/ But soon I’ll be playin’ in your underwear.

-Nas. “Young Jeezy’s” My President is black. She ain’t a politician/Honey’s a pole-i-tician.
-Lil Wayne. “Dr Carter” Swagger tighter than a yeast infection/Fly go hard like geese erection.
-Pharrell. Common’s “Announcement” My dick is like a Blow Pop, baby.

-Katy Perry “Hot N Cold” You change your mind like a girl changes clothes/Yeah you PMS like a bitch/I would know
-Ne-Yo “So You Can Cry” I won’t attend your pity party/I’d rather go have calamari.
-Kate Nash “Mariella” If I want to think/I’ll think in my head.

-Lucinda Williams “Honey Bee” I’m glad you stung me/Now I’ve got your honey/All over my tummy.
-Metallica. “Broken, Beat & Scarred” What don’t kill you make you more strong.
-The Game. “My Life” Hated on so much/Passion of Christ need a sequel.

No hay comentarios.:

Related Posts with Thumbnails