viernes, 15 de diciembre de 2006

Los dictados de la moda

Se vienen los labios pálidos.
Cristina Aguilera encabeza la campaña en contra de los mismos.

Cristina le contó a la revista Glamour:

"The red lips are - I don't want to call them 'armor,' but they're the clothes of my character, and I'm in the business of entertainment.... There's a witch under this hair [she says laughing]. Would I feel exposed? Yes, in a certain way. I don't see makeup as a defense. I see it as a creative outlet. I am a woman who has my extreme vulnerable side and my baggage - and at times I feel extremely weak. And who's to say a little mascara doesn't make you feel more confident when you pop it on and look in the mirror? It helps, especially in my position, where I have people waiting down the street to take pictures of me so they can evaluate and criticize every little flaw on my face. I suppose that's where the armor would come into the picture."

No hay comentarios.:

Related Posts with Thumbnails